Kathy's Questionaire
1. Name and blogger handle: Kathy Davies - kdavies
2. Blog URL (if applicable): http://homepage.mac.com/kdavies/ or http://homepage.mac.com/kdavies/knittingnoodles
3. Do you want a purse that is felted/not felted/surprise me: Not felted.
4. Color/fiber likes and dislikes:I'm not a fan of pink or orange. I wear a lot of black, but a little color never hurt anyone! ; )
5. Do you tend to be dressy or casual? In between. Love my jeans, though.
6. Prefer a pal who lives in the USA or international? USA
7. Miscellaneous info (anything you want to tell your pal): You know that commercial 'You can't have too many bags...it's mathematically impossible'? Yeah...definitely! I am 39, married with 4 dogs. I'm currently on a repair/reuse/remake/recycle kick; I do yoga and knit everywhere I go. I love knitting with unlikely materials and am currently exploring knitting with plastics but am looking forward to trying wire, fabric and anything else I can think of! I also love to knit unusual items, like chair seats for the rockers on my porch (still haven't finished them, though!) I'm interested in knitting as an art form but I haven't embarked on that practice, yet. (So much to knit, so little time!) And I love to see people use things I've knitted, so I'm looking forward to completing a bag that my pal will enjoy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home